Friday 28 March 2014

New peripherals!

Today my new keyboard/mouse arrived!
The comic sans was slightly off putting...
I bought the RII ProMini 2.4GHz Tiny Wireless Keyboard, because I thought it was so cute, and I liked the idea of having a keyboard/mouse combo, so I've got a USB port free. I didn't realise how TINY it would actually be!
Yep... comparing it to the size of my head/looking insane
It feels like the perfect match for the Pi, since it's known for being the credit card size PC! It's all I need for now, while I'm just doing basic commands.
Size comparison with the Pi
So I've told myself that I won't begin playing until summer (after my exams), but I don't know how long that will last. I can't wait to get programming! I'm also really excited to try out Minecraft.

Do you have any suggestions about what I should be doing with it? Let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. Check out raspbmc - a media centre . And lcd screens !

    ReplyDelete